Blogging personality
| Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful |
![]() You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog. Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights. A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time. You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is! |
There might actually be something to this...I kind of like the brilliant part! I do tend to overthink and a blog seems to be a good outlet for all the thoughts running rampant through my mind. Not sure if my creativity comes through on my blog because alot of times I am just getting my thoughts out. I think I have so much going on in my head because I hoard information. Whether it is from books, blogs, periodicals or personal observations. I think I need to read this book but then maybe it might contribute to the problem because I will be overthinking my overthinking. Hmmm.
The perfectionist part is somewhat true. I will go back and revise or rewrite posts but other times I am fine with leaving an error or two if I've already revised it a few times. I am so far away from being type A until I am probably more like type C or D. Actually I tested myself and I am actually exactly an A/B...right in the middle. Figures!
I initially started out blogging for myself and sometimes I do just want to write for myself but it is also good that people read what I write. I'm sure most people who blog wouldn't mind being popular although a number of them do tend to go underground when their blogs become too popular. That is unfortunate in my opinion but I can't really blame them. Sometimes things grow outside of the limits and boundaries that you had originally set. Right now, I am at peace with my blog and I will continue to "confidently and insightfully" place my thoughts and mind babbles here.

Comments
Post a Comment