B12: The Columbus Edition


We all learned in school that Columbus "discovered" a new world in 1492. So in the spirit of "discovering" things that were already there, I decided to focus my dozen on new "discoveries" that I made this weekend.
  1. New blogs! - 13 Steps from Harlem, Home Girl, Clay Cane, and Viqi French Fever are just a few that you can link to on the blogroll to your left.
  2. New TV shows - I discovered some new shows this weekend like "Close to Home" on CBS.
  3. New music - in addition to the luscious playlist of duets on Honey.soul, I spent this rainy weekend scouring the web for new music to add to my iTunes playlist.
  4. New cable channels - Current.tv, Fox Movie Channel and On Demand which is tucked way up in the channel line up!
  5. New sites that host online media (check a Different Kitchen in the blogroll).
  6. New books to read: Road to Wealth, Black Wealth, White Wealth, and The Hidden Cost of Being African American.
  7. New opportunities to pursue.
  8. New autumn dish to try like Korean acorn noodles.
  9. Rediscovering a treasure trove of good music in my neglected CD collection (separate post to follow.)
  10. Discovering that a rain soaked weekend doesn't necessarily have to be boring!
  11. "Domesticated or not there's no ***** for you here. (Nip/Tuck,episode 3)
  12. I've discovered that I have hives but I don't know what is causing them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break