Music: I'm a fish in an aquarium
I have been in a weird mood today. I won't attribute it to my hormones, lack of vitamins or the alignment of the planets. All day long I have listened to this song. It wound up on an iTunes playlist and I've since found myself seduced by the ethereality of it. It takes me to the same place as Maxwell's "Submerge" and "Drowndeep".I thought the vocalist was Bjork since the sound reminded slightly of "Oceania" yet it was much less disturbing. As it turned out it was Sabina of the Brazilian Girls. Ms. Honeysoul shared this music with me months ago but at the time I wasn't really feeling it. As I suspected, it was something that I had to grow into. When Honey sent it to me I was in a different place in my life. Now, I get it. There is just some music that requires you to be in a certain frame of mind to really get the artist's intent.
Listen: Maxwell: Submerge (real) and Me'Shell N'degeocello: Aquarium (wm)
Comments
Post a Comment