Music: The Fugees Leak

Last year around this time, I stood out in the rain all day to see the Dave.Chappelle Block Party which, as it turns out was the secret reunion of The Fugees. Due to the logistics of the event that took place in a secret location and the fact that it rained continually the entire day, I would up leaving the concert early. It was rumored that Lauryn.Hill would be there but since she had faked on a number of prior appearances I wasn't holding my breathe. She got me that time though. She actually came through and I missed it!

A year later their first single has been leaked, and again, Ms. HoneySoul was one of the first to be on top of it. Hear "Take it Easy" at one of the following sites:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break