I guess I'm "it"


A few days ago Princess Dominique, her royal highness tagged me to do this musical meme. I usually don't do these but I made an exception for her majesty. I finally pulled together a list of earbugs that have been in constant rotation* inside of my head for weeks now. Since I am required to tag others, I will tag Alli, Saffron, Grayse , Siddity , Baby Girl, EJ, Honey and any other music lover who wants to do it. The rule is 10 songs and 4 tags. Enjoy!



1. "I Keep" Jill Scott Beautifully Human: Words and Sounds, Vol. 2

I keep Moving forward, pressing onward, striving further I keep Keep on laughing, keep on living, keep on loving yeah I keep Keep on dreaming keep on achieving, keep on believing I keep I keep smiling when I come thru ...and I cry when I need to.

2. "Me, Myself and I" Beyonce Dangerously in Love

All the ladies if you feel me Help me sing it now I can't regret all the times spent with you Ya, you hurt me But I learned a lot along the way After all the rain you'll see the sun come out again

3. "Infinite Possibilities"* Amel Larrieux Infinite Possibilities

He's got infinite possibilities I can see them now It's the unbroken chains of his past by which he's bound He's got infinite possibilities I can feel them now If he chooses well, then nothing can tear him down

4. "I Can't Stop Loving You" Kem Album II

I think about the day I met the perfect stranger, I think about us.And I think about the day I got wrapped around your fingers, I think about us. The sun was shining on you The Lord was smiling on me And love was calling us I had my mind made up. And I can't stop loving you I can't help myself


5. "Faithful" Common Be

Yes, this for the people ... God moves I was rolling around, in my mind it occurred What if God was a Her? Would I treat her the same? Would I still be runnin' game on Her? In what type of ways would I want Her? Would I want her for her mind Or her heavenly body Couldn't be out here bogus With someone so godly If I was with her would I still be wantin' my ex The lies, the greed, the weed, the sex Wouldn't be ashamed to give Her part of my check Wearing a cross, I mean Her heart on my neck Her I would reflect ...

6. "Through the Fire" Chaka Khan I Feel for You

I look in your eyes and I can see We've loved so dangerously You're not trusting your heart to anyone You tell me you're gonna play it smart We're through before we start But I believe that we've only just begun When it's this good, there's no saying no I want you so, I'm ready to go Through the fire To the limit, to the wall For a chance to be with you I'd gladly risk it all ...

7. "Circles" Mariah Carey The Emancipation of Mimi

Ever since you left me I've been trying to hide the pain Painting on a smile with lipstick Putting on a big charade So difficult to keep pretending It's getting harder everyday It's plain to see I'm cold and heartsick Since you turned and walked away I just keep going round and round And round in circles Keep on tumbling down

8. "You Don't Know My Name" Alicia Keys The Diary of Alicia Keys

Baby, baby, baby from the day I saw you I really, really wanted to catch your eye there's something special 'bout you I must really like you'cause not a lot of guys are worth my time Oooh baby, baby, baby It's gettin' kind of crazy'cause you are takin over my mind ...

9. "Run Across my Mind" Jill Scott Beautifully Human: Words and Sounds, Vol. 2

But the reality is...you were never good for me and I was never good for you. I just remember what we used to do....


10. "Far Away" Kindred The Family Soul Surrender to Love

I wanna go to a place where lovers go. Do the things that lovers do. No Stress. No a sweet caress from me to you. I wanna do the things we used to do. Say the things we used to say. Just lay every day , all day. Far away from here. Far away from here. Far away from here. Just jump in a taxi cab, pack our bags and get away fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break