Make a wish and blow


I wish that I could erase your pain.
I wish that I could reach into your soul
and relieve the pressure that has built up
like an inflammed boil
deep under the surface,
tender to the touch and
ready to explode in a massive, messy
release.
I wish that my love were enough to soothe you.
I wish that I didn't need to feel loved
in return.
I wish that I could help you let go of the past.
I wish I didn't have to watch you suffer in silence.
I wish I didn't have to suffer helplessly at your side.
I wish that my love were enough to heal your pain.
I wish that I could lay inside your arms and feel secure.
I wish that we could exist in peace and harmony.
I wish that you could look at me with passion and desire.
I wish that you could tell me how you feel.
I wish that a compliment didn't mean so much to me.
I wish that you would surprise me every once in a while.
I wish that you didn't find it hard to love me.
I wish I could have been everything you hoped for.
I wish that my own issues didn't make me feel so insecure.
I wish that I wouldn't allow myself to be your victim.
I wish you understood that everyone isn't your enemy.
I wish peace and love in your future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break