Affirmative *edited*
The break in the weather was a welcomed relief. The hot, sticky weather we have been having has been taking it's toll. This morning the most delicious breeze blew in my bedroom window. That's more like it!
In my email this morning I received the following message from someone I worked with a number of years ago on a show. She played Evilene in "The Wiz." I saw that she was a contestant on the show from watching one of the entertainment shows so tune in if you can. This chick is fabulous...she has done impressive things with her career thus far. You will recognize her (san hair) from major advertising campaigns on TV and in print.
In my email this morning I received the following message from someone I worked with a number of years ago on a show. She played Evilene in "The Wiz." I saw that she was a contestant on the show from watching one of the entertainment shows so tune in if you can. This chick is fabulous...she has done impressive things with her career thus far. You will recognize her (san hair) from major advertising campaigns on TV and in print.
*click on the links for pictures*
*****VCR & DVD ALERT!!!!*****
Hey Friends!
Please be sure to tune in and watch me and 9 other finalists from all over the United States compete for the title of Miss F.A.T. (Fabulous and Thick...don't get it twisted!) in the 1st EVER Reality/Beauty Competition called
Mo'Nique's Fat Chance...
Premiering on The Oxygen Network
(Channel 61 on Time Warner Cable in Manhattan)
On
Saturday, August 6, 2005 at 8:00pm...
on both the East & West Coasts
Wish me luck! And Please forward this email to all of your friends!!! Thanks!
Peace & Blessings,
Sharon Quinn
The ORIGINAL Runway Diva!
"Surround yourself with positive people & positive things!"
Comments
Post a Comment